|The Sharp 175 model is very versatile and offers increased light absorption and hence is more effective than its counterparts. A safe, clean, reliable source of energy, the Sharp 175 is designed for large electrical power requirements. It has various applications which include office buildings, houses, cabins, solar power stations, solar villages and traffic lights. Ideal for grid-connected systems and designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions, Sharps' NT-175U1 modules are the perfect combination of technology and reliability. Built in ISO 9001 facilities, the product promises high quality and world record cell efficiencies. The model boasts of a robust and durable design which is engineered to withstand all weather types including hail storms and winds.
Product Features :
- Photovoltaic module with bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by shade.
- High-power module (175W) using 125mm square single crystal silicon solar cells with 13.5% module conversion efficiency.
- Textured cell surface reduces the reflection of sunlight
- Certifications: UL1703
- Aluminum frame for extended outdoor use
- Nominal 24 DC output, perfect for grid connected systems
- Output terminal: Lead wire with waterproof connector
- Measures 62.01" x 32.52"x 1.81" and weighs 38 lbs
- 175 Watts, 4.95 Amps, 35.4 Volts